Typical topics discussed:
- Speed: How to think, work and act fast.
- Winning job security: This explains how your staff win job security rather than are offered it.
- Innovation: This breaks down the basic principles of supporting your customers and using innovation as a process to remain or acquire market leadership.
- Product development: This provides the fundamental knowledge needed to develop a new product. It covers topics such as MVP development, positioning, branding, strategies, structures, and the difference between technical and commercial input into product development.
- Intrapreneurship: This illustrates the benefits of treating every department as a start up or micro business in itself . It inspires managers to think about innovation, business processes improvement and taking the business to new heights.
- Digital Marketing: This speech discusses the reasons why it works, how it works, and what are the steps to make it work. Practical tips and examples included.